About Me
- kaye -designer
- Hello, my name is Kaye, im a 21 year old hairstylist an fashion designer. Follow me step by step as i get ready to lauch my online eboutique!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
I ntroduction.
Let me start off my introducing myself. My name is Kortney but i go by kaye, its alot edgier! I'm 20 years old, i live in the Los Angeles area of California! I'm one of three girls and the sister to one brother. I grew up in the suburbs with my mother an father. I always knew fashion was a passion of mine. As most little girls i loved to dress barbie an style all my dolls hair. Lets skip a few generations lol! Well i got my first taste of the fashion life a few years back when a good friend of mine seen some of my handmade pieces an decided to showcase my collection in her fashion show. Since that day i breathed fashion through my lungs daily. So since then Ive been in several fashion shows, showcased fashions on numerous models at hair shows, sold an gave away many pieces from my line, styled video shoots, weddings, photo shoots etc. I felt it was about time to build a home for my line so here i am now! INTRODUCING ... Perfect Imperfection! Now perfect imperfection is the COMPLETE definition of my line! This is what got my name across I specialize in making imperfect old clothes, jewelry you name it an transform it into the perfect must have item! Its the best oxymoron to fit my very personalized line! Every item i plan to sell with the label "perfect imperfection" will be one of a kind! My next blog i will post pictures of my 08 summer jewelry line! Hopefully my introduction gave you a good insight about me an my line! There will be many more entries to read so by the end an beginning of my launch we will feel like BEST FRIENDS so join me as i go through this journey to build my eboutique!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment